Each academic year, scholarships based on academic criteria may be awarded to students. The number of scholarships, the financial amount rewarded and the process for the award of scholarships is determined in detail by the Special Cross-Institutional Committee of the MSc. The criteria for the award of scholarships must be mentioned in the call for expressions of interest each academic year.
The total cost of fees for all students will amount to 3800 €, which will be paid in two installments. The first instalment must be paid upon acceptance to the programme and the second instalment at the beginning of Semester B.
All graduate students are issued a Student ID. The Student ID is used for access to all academic facilities as well as benefits throughout Greece and the EU. These benefits include,
- Transportation fare discounts ranging from 25% on the normal price for bus tickets long distance travel, eq. 25% on the fare from Kalamata to Athens, to 50% for local to the city of study services and at least 25% discounts on ferry tickets.
- Discount student mobile and internet fees
- Discounts in cinemas, theaters, concerts, etc.
- Free admission (in most cases) to museums and archaeological sites.
- Kalamata Municipal activities, gyms and clubs also offer discounts for students.